Building Services Co-Ordinator
Building services co-ordinator required for main contractor based in Dublin. Our client is recruiting a talented building services co-ordinator with 3+ years for their Dublin based team to work on some large, high-profile projects in Dublin.
- Coordinate temporary M&E requirements for site set-up/project duration.
- Coordinate the testing, commissioning, BCAR and handover process with relevant specialists and sub-contractors.
- Coordinate with utilities companies in a timely manner to ensure programme compliance.
- Drive MEPS Subcontractor Health & Safety performance through the weekly technical services meeting.
- Ensure MEPS Trade Partners carry out all work to the appropriate standards.
- Manage the flow of information between MEPS Subcontractors and the project team.
- Manage the production of ME coordinated drawings in conjunction with the CSA Works.
- Manage the production/approval of technical submittals/samples from the MEPS subcontractors in line with the programme and specification requirements.
- Monitor and track progress of the M&E install ensuring adequate resources are consistently provided to meet the programme.
- Participate in the Project Health & Safety Meetings as required.
- 5 years construction experience, Min. 3 years as a Services Co-ordinator
- Autonomous – can deliver without close management supervision.
- Proven ability to get along with the project team & nurture a positive working atmosphere.
- Proven track record of seeing projects through to completion.
- Responsible – takes responsibility for his actions.
- Results oriented – possesses strong drive to deliver M&E service to the team.
- Third level qualification in Building Services Degree or Building Services Related Diploma or Qualified Trade (M or E) or related discipline.
- Understanding of the design requirements and the client’s brief
- €55k -€65k DOE
- Company Vehicle/ Travel allowance + Additional benefits package
If you are a Building Services Co-Ordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CVs to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.