Building Services Coordinator required for a medium sized and well-established main building contractor to work initially on a project in central Dublin. Our client is currently working on a variety of interesting building projects including student accommodation, healthcare, commercial and industrial projects. This would be an ideal role for an experienced Building Services Coordinator looking to advance their career and join a company with a nice balance of public and private sector projects. The successful Building Services Coordinator will report to a well-respected Contracts Manager who we have worked closely with for many years.
- Ideally have a Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. This client will also consider candidates from a trades background with services coordination experience.
- Ideally have 2-5 years’experience in building services coordination in Ireland and the UK.
- Knowledge and experience of Revit/BIM.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa €65k-€75K, depending on experience.
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Continuous Professional Development
If you are a Building Services Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.