Building Services Coordinator required for a leading main building contractor. You will be required to work on a €200M mixed use development project, for an industry leading blue chip client. Reporting to the Building Services Manager, the ideal Building Services Coordinator will already have worked on major building projects in Ireland or the U.K.
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification/ contract.
- Maintain and update variation logs.
- Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- Must be Degree qualified in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 3 years’ experience of working in Building Services with a Main Building Contractor or MEP Contractor.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Revit/BIM.
- Salary circa €55k-€65K
- Benefits package
- A permanent role
If you are a Building Services Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.