Health and Safety Officer:
Health and Safety Officer required to join a large Civil Contractor for a multi site role in the West Dublin / Kildare Area. The successful Health and Safety Officer will work under a highly experienced manager who has a proven track record in training health and Safety professionals within the construction industry. The Contractor has many projects currently underway and are looking for additional Health & Safety Officers to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
Call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- Hold a relevant Health & Safety Qualification.
- 2 years + experience
- Hold a full, clean Driving license.
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills.
- Confident proactive and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- €45k – €55k DOE
- Company vehicle
- Excellent career prospects
- Benefits package
If you are a Health and Safety Officer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.