Setting-Out Engineer required for a leading and well-established building contractor to work on a project based in Dublin. This is a permanent role with the company and you will be moved to another site upon completion of this project. This role will suit an engineer looking to progress his / her career.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion.
- 2 years + experience of setting-out
- Engineering / Construction Management degree qualified
- The ideal candidate will be competent in the use of instruments for the purposes of setting out and gathering information, to include total station, GPS and laser level.
- Taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage, services and roadways etc. Full construction cycle
- Mobilising sub-contractors to site.
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate.
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract.
- Overseeing quality control measures on the site.
- Great benefits package
If you are a Setting-Out Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.