Building Inspector required to join a leading engineering consultancy in Dublin. The successful candidate will report directly into the Senior Building Inspector. This consultancy covers a range of projects including civil, structural, transportation, M&E engineering as well as sustainability and construction related health and safety consultancy.
- Undertake on-site inspections to verify that M&E work has been constructed to the requirements of relevant legislation, drawings, and specifications.
- Write up in depth reports and send any corrective actions to relevant contractors and engineers.
- Follow up with clients and engineers on action points from the inspection reports.
- Nurture and build relationships with new and existing clients.
- Keep up to date all site administration including inspection plans, corrective action trackers and all building control documents.
- Act as the company representative at site meetings.
- Liaise with design team for any design/installation improvements.
- This role would suit someone with a trade background looking to come off the tools. However, this is not an essential requirement.
- Must have worked with an M&E Contractor or Consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be confident client facing.
- Must be driven and be able to work off their own initiative.
- Must have a full driver’s license and a vehicle.
- The successful candidate must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary €40,000 to €50,000 DOE
- 24 Days annual leave
- Healthcare contributions
- Company pension scheme
- Annual salary reviews.
If you are a Building Inspector who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Leah Colfer or call 086 103 4862 for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.