Structural Engineer with 10+ years’ experience needed to join a highly respected, award-winning international multi-disciplinary consultancy with an office in Cork. This role will involve working on large scale Bridge design work and a significant pipeline of interesting projects. The successful Structural Engineer will report to the Project Manager as well as the other company Directors.
- The successful candidate will work in a civil team within a multidiscipline office and shall be acting as Senior Bridge Engineer as part of Multidiscipline Design Teams.
- As Structural Engineer you will be involved in design input and overseeing the delivery of Structural aspects of projects.
- Project Management of small and medium sized projects bridge projects.
- Project scheduling and resource planning aligned to meet customer requirements.
- Maintaining accurate records of all process steps.
- Liaising with clients, and other stakeholders and co-ordinate with all other disciplines in terms of the project requirements.
- Honours Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- The successful Structural Engineer should have 10+ years post graduate Structural Engineering experience within an engineering consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- Knowledge and experience in Bridge design, Inspection, Assessment and Rehabilitation
- The successful Structural Engineer will be experienced in communicating effectively and have the ability to prioritise and manage work load effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits:
- €55k – €65k – DOE
- 25 Annual Leave days
- Phone and laptop
- Social club
- CPD training & upskilling
- Educational assistance
- Strong career progression potential
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Civil and Structural Engineers across Ireland. 15870