Experienced BMS Engineer required to join an innovative and growing contractor to work on projects in Dublin. The successful candidate will work as a part of a team of Engineers and report directly into the Project Controls Director delivering projects for national and multinational clients. This is an exciting role with fantastic progression opportunities.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Take the lead technical role on BMS projects.
- Engineer BMS Systems.
- Demonstrate, commission and handover BMS systems.
- Manage the project schedule.
- Commission of BMS systems.
- Attend project meetings and liaise with clients and consultants.
- Commercial oversight of the project.
- Manage junior engineers and delegate tasks appropriately.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with BMS Systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of BMS electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Excellent HVAC knowledge.
- Knowledge of BMS systems including Cylon and Tridium.
- Knowledge of Siemens BMS (desirable but not essential).
- The successful BMS Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Commercial awareness
- Proficient with MS Office packages.
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Salary €58,000 to €68,000 DOE
- Annual bonus
- Company vehicle
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Laptop and phone
If you are a BMS Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.