A qualified BIM Technologist OR Architectural Technologist with good Revit skills and a minimum of 2 years’ industry experience is required by a medium sized architectural practice in Dublin city centre. They have a significant project portfolio with many notable projects across retail, commercial, leisure, educational, healthcare and commercial fit outs.
They are currently seeking to add at least two BIM Technologists to the team to work on a large-scale retail development in Dublin. The successful BIM Technologists will also have the opportunity to work on a range of other projects including data centres, hotels, conservation, commercial to name a few.
The ideal Architectural Technologists must be comfortable working within in a team environment within a busy practice, producing all technical documentation and taking projects through the various stages of development.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- At least 2 years+ experience using BIM within the architectural industry
- Previous experience across retail, leisure and commercial projects is desired
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding
- Full proficiency in BIM / Revit
- Previous experience working with current Irish building codes is desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable working as part of a team within a very busy practice
- Site experience is advantageous
- Eligibility to work in Ireland without restriction
- Dublin city centre
Salary & Benefits:
- €Neg. Doe
- 37.5 hours per week
- Annual salary review
- Active social committee
If you are an experienced BIM / Revit Technologist with recent industry experience in Ireland, who is interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are fully confidential.