BIM Technician required to join a building services engineering company in Mayo. The successful BIM Technician will be involved in a range of large Pharmaceutical and Healthcare projects across Ireland. This role is suited to a BIM Technician with over 1 years’ experience.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) software to produce collaborative 3D models and associated drawings
- Liaise with BIM Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer, & Project Supervisor
- Input model elements with required detail (graphic & data)
- Monitor/checking if there are any clashes – Producing weekly clash reports
- Coordinate and monitor Incoming/shared models
- Produce Images, Drawings as required by BIM manager
- BIM modelling and creation using Revit
- Coordination of mechanical & electrical elements and asset data
- Production of as-built drawings and model
- Production of Asset Information Model
- BIM delivery on both live and tender projects
- Produce images for reports using BIM renders
- The BIM Engineer must have 1+ years’ experience in modelling mechanical or electrical systems within an engineering consultancy or contractor.
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade background an advantage.
- Excellent IT skills – Revit, Navisworks, MS Office etc.
- Must have experience using Revit MEP
- The successful BIM Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa €35,000 – €45,000 DOE
- Excellent career prospects
If you are a BIM Technician who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.