BIM Technician required for a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering contractor in Dublin. The successful candidate would be reporting into the BIM Lead with a company that offers fantastic career progression opportunities and the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects including:
- Data Centre
- Management of the master MEP model.
- Developing models and drawings through Revit.
- Produce weekly updates of Navisworks model and issue clash detection reports to sub-contractors to resolve clashes.
- Manage plant 3D content and models.
- Work alongside the lead Mechanical and Electrical Coordinator, assisting with coordinating sub-contractors.
- Attend regular coordination meetings and internal breakout workshops to ensure all work is on track.
- A relevant Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering degree would be advantageous.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar Mechanical BIM or Electrical BIM role with an Irish contractor.
- Proficient in Revit MEP, Navisworks and MS Office.
- Sound understanding of HVAC, Piping or Electrical containment would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and problem solving skills.
- The right to work in Ireland without a work permit.
- Salary circa €45,000 – €55,000 – DOE.
- Clear career progression plan and further educational opportunities.
- Opportunity to work on the largest projects in Ireland and Europe.
- Full Benefits package on application.
If you are a BIM Technician who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.