BIM Technician needed to join an multi award winning building services engineering consultancy in Dublin. The successful MEP BIM Technician will be involved in a range of projects. You will report to the company Directors and will have excellent support and guidance in your role.
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
- BIM MEP Modelling across Mechanical and Electrical Services.
- Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Using Revit MEP for drawing production including General Arrangements, Sections and Detail Views.
- Run clash detection on models and generate clash detection reports.
- Resolve clashes across Mechanical and Electrical Services using Revit software.
- Recognised formal training course in Revit MEP, supported by an Appropriate Certificate and or Diploma.
- 2 years’ experience working in the role of BIM Technician/Information Author within a team of technicians and engineers
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines & to a high standard.
- Applicants must have fluent English.
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Benefits:
- €40k – €50k
- 23 days annual leave
- Opportunity to earn an extra day and a half of annual leave days each month.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bike to work scheme
If you are a BIM Technician looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.