BIM Technician is required for a leading multi award-winning MEP design and sustainable energy consultancy firm in Dublin City Centre. The successful BIM Technician will be involved in a range of projects, some of which are detailed below. The successful BIM Technician will have knowledge of both mechanical and electrical engineering.
- The successful BIM Technician will be involved in a wide range of projects including Hospitality, Residential, Educational and Healthcare.
- Coordinating design with other services
- Participating in meetings and design reviews
- Delivering BIM coordination including usage of BIM360 and other clash Detection features
- Recognised formal training course in Revit MEP, supported by an Appropriate Certificate and or Diploma.
- 3 years’ experience working in the role of BIM Technician.
- Must have experience in building services.
- Some experience with coordination/clash detection experience using Navisworks / BIM360
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines & to a high standard.
- Applicants must have fluent English.
Salary & Benefits:
- €40,000 – €50,000 – Doe
- Excellent career progression
- Bike to work scheme
- On site parking
If you are BIM Technician looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Design Engineers and Electrical Design Engineers across Ireland.