BIM Technician – 14824
BIM Technician required to join one of Ireland’s largest M&E contractors to be based out of their office in Dublin. The company have a large project portfolio of industrial projects across Ireland and Europe. The successful BIM Technician will form part of a BIM team responsible for the full delivery of MEP building services projects.
- Use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) software to produce collaborative 3D models and associated drawings
- Liaise with BIM Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer & Project Supervisor
- Input model elements with required detail (graphic & data)
- Monitor/checking if there are any clashes – Producing weekly clash reports
- Coordinate and monitor Incoming/shared models
- Produce Images, Drawings as required by BIM manager
- BIM modelling and creation using Revit
- Coordination of mechanical & electrical elements and asset data
- Production of as-built drawings and model
- Production of Asset Information Model
- BIM delivery on both live and tender projects
- Produce images for reports using BIM renders
- Must have 3+ years’ experience in modelling mechanical or electrical systems within an engineering consultancy or contractor.
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade or Engineering background would be an advantage.
- Experience working on Data Centre projects would be advantageous.
- Excellent IT skills – Revit, Navisworks, MS Office etc.
- Must have experience using Revit MEP.
- The successful BIM Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa €45,000 to €58,000 DOE
- Discounted healthcare
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a BIM Technician and are looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Joe Newman, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.