BIM Manager (Architecture)
A medium sized architectural practice in Dublin city centre is transitioning from AutoCAD to Revit and are seeking to appoint an experienced BIM Manager from an architectural background to the team.
The successful BIM Manager will work closely with the Directors and take responsibility for developing BIM standards across their two offices and lead the transition to Revit. The remit of the role will also include interpreting and developing designs to 3 dimensional, delivering internal / external presentations for new and existing projects and leading the training programme for architects and architectural technologists in all aspects of Revit.
The ideal candidate will be an Architect or Architectural Technologist, a qualified BIM professional with ideally 5-10 years’ experience within the architectural arena and have previous experience in a similar role.
- Qualified BIM professional with strong Revit understanding
- A minimum of 5 years’ architectural experience
- Strong technical skills
- Good experience and knowledge of the current building regulations is essential
- Possess strong communication, organisational, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven success leading a team transitioning to Revit
- Must hold an EU passport or valid work permit
- €70k-€75k depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus
- Life Assurance
If you are an BIM Manager or Architectural Technologist with strong BIM skills and have 5 years recent industry experience seeking a career move, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion about this opportunity and other opportunities currently available.