A medium sized architectural practice in Dublin south are expanding and are seeking to add an experienced BIM Manager to the team and work on a range of residential, commercial and interior projects across Dublin.
The successful BIM Manager will be responsible for developing BIM standards within the office and assist in staff training in Revit as they transition from AutoCAD. In addition to interpreting and developing designs to 3 dimensional, internal and external presentations for new and existing projects through Revit.
They ideal candidate will be a qualified Architect OR Architectural Technologist with 5 years’ experience, who can work well in a team environment and produce planning, tender and site packages for a range of projects.
- Qualification in Architectural Technology
- A minimum of 5 years’ industry experience
- An experienced Revit user
- Strong technical skills and be competent producing planning, tender and site packages
- Good working knowledge of the current building regulations
- Possess strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- €65k- €75k
- Mobile phone
- 20 days holidays
If you are an BIM Manager or Architectural Technologist with strong BIM skills and have 5 years recent industry experience seeking a career move, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion about this opportunity and other opportunities currently available.