BIM Manager is needed to join a well-established and progressive engineering mechanical contractor in Dublin. The successful BIM Manager will be responsible for of a range of projects, some of which are detailed below. This company has a strong order of books for the coming years.
- Student Accommodation – €30Mil to €50Mil
- Residential- Apartments – €10Mil to €60Mil
- The successful BIM Manager will establish and implement BIM standards and processes for the company, in liaison with Senior Management.
- Manage the BIM relationship between the company, its clients, external consultants and project teams, acting as the point of contact for all BIM matters.
- Develop BIM programmes relating to the overall BIM activities set by client/company expectations.
- Ensure designs produced comply with the construction design and regulations and with company standards and procedures.
- Monitor and control cost expenditure ensuring design activities remain within budget.
- Provide conceptual design information to the BIM team in order to support Tender cost plans and estimates.
- A Level 2 BIM Qualification would be desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with a Mechanical or Electrical Contractor.
- Strong knowledge of MEP, including HVAC and Building services design.
- The successful BIM Manager will be highly organised and have excellent time management skills
- Full fluency in English, coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- €65,000 to €70,000 – dependent on experience
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Bike to work scheme
- Free parking
If you are a BIM Manager looking for your next career move, please contact Jennie Hoare. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.