BIM Manager is needed to join an multi award winning building services engineering consultancy in Dublin. The successful BIM Manager will be involved in a range of projects, some of which are detailed below. You will report to the Managing Director and other line Directors. The Succesful BIM Manager will lead a team of 5 technicians while also representing the company in client meetings.
- Office Fitouts: €60 – €70M
- Healthcare: €40 – €50M
- Education: €10M
- Reporting directly to Company Management regarding the Development and maintenance of existing BIM Accredited Standards, CDEs and overall Implementation Strategy.
- Management of and development of in house BIM technician team and model production.
- Management of BIM implementation strategies, training and support of colleagues regarding BIM Revit software
- Regular auditing of project information.
Qualifications / Skills
- 5+ experience acting in a similar role
- Have a recognised BIM Level 2 qualification.
- Must have experience managing a full library of works.
- Production experience in design, drafting or engineering.
- Must have experience managing and getting the best out of a BIM team.
- In depth knowledge of current BIM software versions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work well as part of a team or independently.
Salary & Benefits:
- €50,000 to €70,000 – Depending on Experience
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days paid annual leave – with flexitime in place to accrue further annual leave
- Accredited excellent CPD programme.
- Further study contributions
If you are a MEP BIM Manager looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes via the apply now function. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.