A multidisciplinary contractor is currently seeking a HVAC Site Engineer based in Dublin.
This innovative and progressive contractor work on a wide range of projects including pharmaceutical, healthcare, retail, commercial & education.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced HVAC Engineer. This role requires you to work as part of a team of multi-skilled HVAC, Chiller, Air-Con & Building Services technicians, carrying out remedial works and maintenance services on a range of both commercial & industrial buildings. Various reactive and remedial works are required to maintain the plant operation and compliance with industry standards
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance of commercial heating and cooling equipment
- Communicate with management regarding status of work orders
- Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e.g. Air conditioning systems, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) to evaluate condition, identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance
- Installation of air-conditioning equipment, heating and ventilation systems
- Maintain service vehicle, tools and equipment in good working order
- Participate in meetings, workshops and training as required
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning FETAC Level 6
- Must be in Ireland and eligible to work
- Background in service and installation of AC equipment
- Minimum 2 years post apprenticeship experience
- Valid/clean drivers’ licence
- Knowledge and experience in the maintenance and repair of Split AC, VRV systems, Fan Coil Units, Air Handling Units
- €40,000 to €60,000, depending on experience
- Company vehicle
- Company Sponsorship for relevant training
- Full benefits package on application
If you are a HVAC Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.