BIM Lead required to join one of Europe’s leading Engineering Contractors at their offices in Dublin. This contractor specialises in turnkey Data Centre delivery and has a very strong order book for the next five years and offers fantastic career progression opportunities. The successful BIM Lead will be responsible for the full delivery of MEP building services projects.
- Use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) software to produce collaborative 2D and 3D models and associated drawings.
- Liaise with BIM Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer & Project Supervisors.
- Monitor/checking if there are any clashes – Producing weekly clash reports
- Coordinate and monitor Incoming/shared models
- Produce images and drawings as required by BIM manager
- Coordination of MEP BIM Projects.
- BIM delivery on both live and tender projects
- Support a team of BIM technicians and BIM Engineers
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in modelling Mechanical or Electrical systems within an engineering consultancy or contractor.
- Experience as a BIM Team Lead delivering a range of large projects.
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade or Engineering background would be an advantage.
- Excellent IT skills – Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Must have experience using Revit MEP
- The successful BIM Team Lead must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa €65,000 to €80,000 DOE
- Gym membership contribution
- Discounted healthcare scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a BIM Lead and are looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Joe Newman, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.