Assistant Project Manager required to join an innovative and growing Mechanical contractor based out of their office in Mayo but working on various projects in Ireland West. The successful candidate will report directly into the Contracts Director and will be working on a range of projects including HSE, Schools and commercial. With a strong order book for the next 5 years this contractor offers excellent career progression opportunities.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Liaise directly with the Contracts Director reporting back on 4-5 projects in their early construction stages.
- Attend and participate in client and design team meetings.
- Responsible for technical submittals.
- Liaising with the main contractor on site.
- Overseeing the mechanical element of the project to ensure high quality installation.
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials, quality and safety issues.
- Programming, planning, coordinating and reporting of all mechanical activities.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or relevant trade background required.
- The successful Assistant Project Manager will have a minimum of 5 years proven mechanical experience as a Senior Engineer or as an Assistant Project Manager.
- Must have worked with an M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have good commercial awareness and be a client facing individual.
- Must be driven and be able to work off their own initiative.
- Proven track record of having led teams small to medium sized projects.
- Experience project managing HSE, Hotel, Office or Commercial projects is desirable.
- The successful Mechanical Project Manager must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary €55,000 to €65,000 DOE
- Discretionary bonus
- Company vehicle
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are an Assistant Project Manager who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.