Experienced BIM Engineer required to join a leading Mechanical contractor. Our client has offices in Dublin and in Mayo so the successful candidate can be based in either location. The successful candidate will be working on a range of turnkey building services projects including Hotels, Office blocks and Commercial.
- Use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) software to produce collaborative 3D models and associated drawings.
- Liaise with BIM Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer, & Project Supervisor.
- Input model elements with required detail (graphic & data).
- Monitor/checking if there are any clashes – Producing weekly clash reports.
- Coordinate and monitor Incoming/shared models.
- Produce Images, Drawings as required by BIM manager.
- BIM modelling and creation using Revit.
- Coordination of mechanical elements and asset data.
- Production of as-built drawings and model.
- Production of Asset Information Model.
- BIM delivery on both live and tender projects.
- Produce images for reports using BIM renders.
- Assist the lead CAD Engineer with designs as required.
- The BIM Engineer must have 3+ years’ experience in modelling mechanical systems within an engineering consultancy or contractor.
- The BIM Engineer must also have a good understanding of CAD and be able to assist the lead CAD Engineer on projects.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Excellent IT skills – Revit, Navisworks, MS Office etc.
- Must have experience using Revit MEP and AutoCAD.
- Required to manage federated models within Navisworks, perform clash detection analysis and produce reports for same.
- The successful BIM Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary circa €50,000 to €60,000 DOE
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a BIM Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.