BIM Engineer is required for a well-established award-winning consultancy based in Cork. The successful BIM Engineer will be involved in a range of projects, some of which are detailed below. You will report to the Senior Engineers and will have excellent support and guidance in your role. The successful BIM Engineer will have knowledge of mechanical engineering.
- Use of Revit on projects to produce 3D models and 2D outputs
- Coordinating design with other services
- Participating in meetings and design reviews
- Delivering BIM coordination including usage of BIM360 and other clash Detection features
- Recognised formal training course in Revit MEP, supported by an Appropriate Certificate and or Diploma.
- At least one years’ experience working in the role of BIM Engineer/Information Author within a team of technicians and engineers.
- Must have experience in building services.
- Some experience with coordination/clash detection experience using Navisworks / BIM360
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines & to a high standard.
- Applicants must have fluent English.
Salary & Benefits:
- €45,000 – €55,000 – Doe
- Performance based bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- On-site parking
If you are BIM Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.