BIM Coordinator required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor. Our client is currently working on some of the most prestigious projects for blue chip clients in Ireland (student accommodation, hotels, healthcare, commercial and industrial).
This would be an ideal role for an BIM Coordinator looking to advance their career within the Construction industry. Experience working for a contractor is essential for this role.
- A recognised qualification in BIM (Ideally in BIM level 2)
- 3 years’ experience in modelling Mechanical and Electrical systems within a Consulting Engineering office or Building Contractor.
- Software – proficient in BIM authoring software. Revit, Navisworks, CAD 3D.
- Required to manage federated models within Navisworks, perform clash detection analysis and produce reports for same.
- Extensive experience in the coordination of Mechanical systems within heavily serviced buildings is essential.
- Experience in modelling of HVAC, water systems, LTHW, soils and waste, gas supply etc.
- Familiarity and competence with Dynamo BIM would be advantageous.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa €50k-€60K
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Continuous Professional Development
If you are a BIM Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.