A busy and progressive architectural design office in Dublin city with a wide-ranging project portfolio is seeking to recruit an experienced Bid Manager to the team.
The successful Bid Manager will work closely with the Directors and be responsible for bids and tenders put out by the company in the coming months.
Some of the duties will include:
- Complete private and public sector invitations to tender, requests for proposals etc.
- Working closely with Directors, Managing Director, and the Finance team to complete bids
- Source potential bids and proposals via online portals and identify appropriate bids for the Directors to review
- Plan the strategy to complete the proposed bids/tenders
- Take responsibility for the preparation of all documentation and answering queries relating to tenders, bids, and questionnaires
- Ensure responses are completed in a timely manner, allowing time for reviews / amendments before submission
- Complete research tasks to identify business opportunities, tenders which are coming up and reviewing them to make recommendations
- Maintain up to date records within our internal database and libraries
- Maintain a response database to include organisational chart, company information, expertise, CV’s, insurance certificates, professional bodies affiliation’s and industry accreditation’s
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar fast paced environment along with a good knowledge and experience of the tendering and bidding process in Ireland
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels within an organisation
- Strong attention to detail skills
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work on multiple projects simultaneously in line with changing demands
- The ability to work independently to identify new business opportunities
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise effectively with key decision makers
- High degree of accuracy required both in detail and presentation
- Proactive approach to innovation and problem solving
- Strong understanding and experience of the tender management procedure for public and private sector in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- €Negotiable depending on experience
- Travel tax scheme and bike to work scheme
- Out of pocket expenses
- Annual salary review
- Professional subscriptions
If you are a Bid Manager or Bid Co-ordinator looking for your next career move, please contact Deborah Byrne for further information.