A leading design and building consultancy with offices across Ireland, are seeking to recruit an experienced Bid Manager or Bid Coordinator to join the bid team. The successful Bid Manager can chose to work from their Galway or Dublin office. They currently provide a range of services to both public and private sector clients and have a wide range of projects including commercial, healthcare, mixed-use, leisure, residential and complex infrastructural schemes across Ireland.
The successful Bid Manager / Bid Coordinator will join a small team and work closely with senior business leads and Managers and take responsibility for managing multidisciplinary tenders from receipt to submission and collate all relevant information to meet the tender requirements. They will also manage tender meetings to drive the bid through all stages from prequalification questionnaire to proposal submission and presentation.
They are offering a great opportunity for an experienced Bid Manager to join an industry leading organisation with a strong foothold in the Irish market. Along with a competitive salary and unrivalled benefits package, they offer lots of opportunities to develop and progress.
Please contact Deborah Byrne, on the contact details provided for a confidential discussion.
Some of the duties will include:
- Complete private and public sector invitations to tender, requests for proposals etc.
- Working closely with Directors and the finance team to complete bids
- Managing eTenders and sourcing opportunities to bid
- Manage the pre-qualification and tender process
- Take responsibility for the preparation of all documentation and answering queries relating to tenders, bids, and questionnaires
- Ensure responses are completed in a timely manner, allowing time for reviews or amendments before submission
- Complete research tasks to identify business opportunities, tenders which are coming up and reviewing them to make recommendations
- Maintain up to date records within our internal database and libraries
- Maintain a response database to include organisational chart, company information, expertise, CV’s, insurance certificates, professional bodies affiliations and industry accreditations
- The bid manager will be pro-active in communicating successes and lessons learned
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar fast paced environment along with a good knowledge and experience of the tendering and bidding process within the construction and engineering industry in Ireland
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels within an organisation.
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise in line with changing demands.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently to identify new business opportunities
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise effectively with key decision makers
- Proactive approach to innovation and problem solving along with strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding and experience of the tender management procedure for public and private sector
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Powerpoint, Excel and Word
Salary & Benefits:
- €45k-€55k doe
- Generous holiday allowance
- Healthcare cover
- Life Assurance
- Annual salary review
If you are a Bid Manager or Bid Co-Ordinator looking for your next career move, please contact Deborah Byrne for further details.