An awarding winning and progressive architectural design office based in Dublin city centre are seeking to add an experienced Bid Manager or Bid Coordinator to the team. They currently have a wide range of projects within their portfolio including commercial, healthcare, retail, leisure, interior and residential developments across Ireland.
The successful Bid Coordinator / Bid Manager will work closely with Directors and support the practice by developing and coordinating the company’s bid management function. The ideal Bid Manager / Bid Coordinator will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the architectural, engineering or construction industry and be fully familiar with the tendering process in Ireland.
Please contact Deborah Byrne, on the contact details provided for a confidential discussion.
Some of the duties will include:
- Complete private and public sector invitations to tender, requests for proposals etc.
- Working closely with Directors and the finance team to complete bids
- Manage the pre-qualification and tender process
- Take responsibility for the preparation of all documentation and answering queries relating to tenders, bids, and questionnaires
- Ensure responses are completed in a timely manner, allowing time for reviews or amendments before submission
- Complete research tasks to identify business opportunities, tenders which are coming up and reviewing them to make recommendations
- Maintain up to date records within our internal database and libraries
- Liaise with external design team consultants and companies for submissions
- Maintain a response database to include organisational chart, company information, expertise, CV’s, insurance certificates, professional bodies affiliations and industry accreditations
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar fast paced environment along with a good knowledge and experience of the tendering and bidding process in Ireland
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels within an organisation.
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise in line with changing demands.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently to identify new business opportunities
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise effectively with key decision makers
- Proactive approach to innovation and problem solving
- Strong understanding and experience of the tender management procedure for public and private sector
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Powerpoint, Excel and Word
Salary & Benefits:
- €Negotiable depending on experience
- Travel tax scheme and bike to work scheme
- Annual salary review
If you are a Bid Manager or Bid Co-ordinator looking for your next career move, please contact Deborah Byrne at D.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 1303821.