BCAR Administrator required for a leading Main Building Contractor to work on several projects in the West Dublin area. This client has a great reputation and really invests in their staff. The successful BCAR Admin will have worked in a similar capacity previously and have a strong knowledge of site admin and BCAR.
- General Site Admin,
- BCAR Admin,
- Quality Control,
- H&S Paperwork Admin etc
- Document control for the site management team;
- Procurement of site materials and reporting to Head Office for the accounts related activities performed on site;
- Maintaining site order book and reconciling orders with delivery dockets;
- Inspection of deliveries where possible;
- Administering returns in accordance with Company policy;
- Ensuring invoices and dockets are correct prior to going to Head Office;
- Undertaking data entry and back-up.
- At least 2 year’s previous experience working in a similar role on site
- Preferably a Construction related degree but not essential
- €50k – €55K
- Excellent career progression
If you are a BCAR Administrator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.