Project Manager required for a medium sized Main Building Contractor to work on an RC Frame Apartment Project South Dublin. Our client has a strong pipeline of work throughout the Dublin area and has a strong order book for 2022 and beyond. This role would suit the PM who has experience on apartments previously in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager and foremen.
- Report to the Contracts Manager
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Degree Qualified
- Minimum 7 years’ main contractor experience in UK or Ireland – at least some of these working on apartment projects
- Experience of coordination of shop drawings, interfacing with Design Teams / Clients, Reporting to a CM, scheduling / programming
- Experience in commercial, residential, and fit out sectors
- Proficient in MS Office, CAD
- Circa €80-90k (DOE)
- Company Pension
- Excellent career prospects / Career Development
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.