Aftercare Manager for a leading main building contractor to work primarily out of their head office and at various site locations when required over the Dublin area. This successful Aftercare Manager will primarily be responsible for liaising with contractors and senior completions team to ensure immaculate handover of units.
- Inspect and snag all units prior to key handover
- Liaise with contractors and senior Completions team to ensure immaculate handover of units
- Build strong networks internally with customer relations, Estate Management and Technical to ensure transparency and ease of communication.
- Ensure customer snag sign off
- Site Management Background – ideally strong finishing background
- Some M&E experience
- Experience of defect resolution or Property Management.
- Exceptional organisational and administerial skills.
- Proficient in basic computer programs (Word, Excel, et cetera).
- Excellent communication skills: face to face, telephone and e-mail.
- Company Vehicle (fully expensed)
If you are a Aftercare Manager considering a career move, send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 23 years’ experience based in Dublin.