CAD Technician required for a well-established, multidisciplinary consultancy based in Kilkenny. The position would suit a motivated, practical, and adaptable individual who has the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative design consultancy. The successful CAD Technician will support the delivery of a range of projects across a wide range of sectors including Residential, Healthcare and Education.
- Preparing 2D Mechanical CAD drawings from engineer’s sketches.
- Preparing piping design drawings from piping design sketches.
- Management of CAD files, drawing registers and drawing issue sheets.
- Liaising with contractors, architects, surveyors, and others for drawing issue/management.
- Proactive participation in the design process to maintain quality standards.
- Hold a recognised qualification in Computer Aided Design from city & guilds or equivalent.
- The successful CAD Technician must have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within a consultancy.
- Experience using Revit and other 3D software such as Plant 3D is not essential but a distinct advantage.
- The successful CAD Technician must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Must have experience taking control of a project, liaising with engineers and also have solid understanding/ proven experience producing and issuing complete drawing packages.
- €40,000 to €50,000 – DOE.
- Performance based bonuses
- Hybrid working available.
- Opportunity to progress your career.
- Performance related bonuses
If you are CAD Technician looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.