Associate Recruitment Consultant:
- GPC is a highly respected specialist architectural, engineering and construction recruitment consultancy in Sandyford, Dublin.
- Over 20 years’ experience working closely with job seekers and employers in Ireland, the UK and internationally.
- We have an immediate requirement for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Sandyford Office.
- This role will suit an ambitious and confident individual, who is comfortable working in a busy and fast paced business, where hard work is financially rewarded.
- The successful Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for the full recruitment process.
- Business development with existing and new clients in the Irish market.
- Candidate attraction and screening.
- You will work alongside highly skilled Recruitment Consultants, who will provide you with the tools to become an expert in your field.
- Degree from a recognised third level institution.
- Minimum 1 years’ recent experience working in an office environment, in a customer facing role in Ireland.
- The successful Recruitment Consultant will be committed to offering the highest professional standards
- Be Self-motivated, organised and have good time management skills
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be results driven, confident, ambitious and career driven
- Have excellent attention to detail.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary + Commission circa €50k-€60k+ (Uncapped Commission)
- This role offers the successful Recruitment Consultant a high degree of autonomy, whilst being fully supported and mentored by their Manager and Director.
- Excellent company culture working collaboratively
- Great location in south Dublin
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile phone
- Social events
If you are a Recruitment Consultant who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career in recruitment, please send your CV or call Caroline Herlihy – 086 8055216 for a confidential discussion.