Assistant Resident Engineer required to join an award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy in Dublin. This role would suit a Civil Engineer looking to gain some site experience.
- This company has a strong reputation as a professional consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering.
- You will work on Civil engineering works for a range of mixed use, commercial, and residential developments for Blue Chip Plc across the greater Dublin area.
- Mentoring by our Leadership Team will be provided for both Pre and Post Chartered Candidates.
Sample of current significant jobs with Blue Chip Plc & Institutional clients:
- Our client is one of the main consultants for Dublin Port, Dublin Airport and all the main local authorities around Ireland.
- Numerous developments in Cork (Greenways; Road Improvement Schemes, Infrastructure projects).
- Various CBC projects.
- Various Water supply schemes.
- €100m & €150m Mixed Use developments – 18 storeys.
- €70m High Density Residential Development – 14 stories.
- €80m High Density residential Development.
- €90m Mixed Use Development – 20 stories.
- Civil Engineer/Resident Engineer with 1-2 years experience in either design or site experience on civil engineering projects.
- Level 8 degree or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Be familiar with the preparation of contract documents for Public Works Contracts and participation in the administration of same.
- Full driving licence required for site visits.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €40k – €55k+ doe
- Hybrid working
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidate
- Route to Chartership offering a full and comprehensive mentored programme supporting engineers in attaining Chartership and ultimately helping engineers towards building a successful career in their chosen discipline.
If you are an Assistant Resident Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. 15249