A busy architectural studio in Cork are seeking to recruit experienced Architectural Technologists to the team, to work on a variety of residential, commercial, and leisure projects from various stages of construction.
In addition to above projects, they have a range of other projects across retail, leisure and mixed-used of varying scales. The successful Architectural Technologists will join project teams of up to 5/6 people, where they will initially take residential projects from planning through to construction and commercial developments from tender to completion using BIM software.
Proficiency in Revit is important along with a working knowledge of current building and planning regulations.
These opportunities will suit qualified Architectural Technologists with previous industry experience who are looking to progress with a view to taking the lead on projects in the near future. They are offering a collaborative environment where further training and support will be provided.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will:
- Hold an educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Be proficient in Revit
- Have a minimum of 3 years+ industry experience
- Have experience working in a team within a fast-paced environment
- Team player with good organisational and problem solving skills
- Possess strong technical understanding
- Have previous experience working with current industry regulations
- Be ambitious, self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Hold eligibility to work in Ireland without restriction (essential)
- €45k-€65k depending on experience
- Annual bonus
If you are an Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 3 years’ recent architectural experience and you are interested in discussing your career opportunities, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.