Architectural Technologists (All levels)
Experienced Architectural Technologists with strong Revit skills or Revit Technologists are required by an award-winning architectural practice in Dublin. With offices across Ireland and internationally, they have a broad project portfolio of medium to largescale educational, commercial, industrial, healthcare, mixed-use, civic, residential and master planning developments.
The ideal Architectural Technologists will have 2 – 10 years’ industry experience working with current legislation in Ireland or the UK and hold relevant educational qualifications. They will join a dynamic team and work on a variety of commercial, healthcare, educational, residential, some of which include iconic developments shaping Ireland.
In addition to a competitive salary to commensurate with experience, they offer a great location, a superb working environment including many social activities and charity events.
Career progression and professional development is encouraged and fully supported within the team.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Circa 2-10 years architectural experience
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Full familiarity with current Irish Building and Planning Regulations
- Project experience should ideally include a range healthcare, commercial, educational or residential developments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- €40k-€60k depending on experience
- Discounted healthcare
- Early finish on Fridays
- 23 days’ holidays
- Annual salary review
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist OR Revit Technologist who is interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.