Experienced Architectural Technologists (Revit) or Revit Technologists are required by one of Ireland’s oldest architectural practices in their Cork office.
With offices across Ireland and internationally, this award-winning practice have a broad project portfolio of medium to largescale educational, commercial, industrial, healthcare, interior, pharmaceutical and residential developments.
The ideal candidates will be qualified Architectural Technologists with 2 years’ industry experience working with current legislation in Ireland or the UK. They will join a busy team and work on a variety of commercial, industrial, educational, pharmaceutical and residential projects. Full training and support with be provided to ensure career progression.
In addition to a competitive salary to commensurate with experience, they offer a great location, a superb working environment including organising many social activities and charity events.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Ideally 3 years’ architectural experience gained within an architectural or multidisciplinary consultancy
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Applicants must be familiar with current Irish Building and Planning Regulations
- Project experience should ideally include a range medium to large scale developments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player
- Must have full permission to work in Ireland without restrictions
Salary & Benefits:
- €35k-€50k depending on experience
- Discounted healthcare
- Hybrid working
- Early finish on Fridays
- 21 days’ holidays
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist OR Architectural Technician with strong Revit skills and are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.