Experienced Architectural Technologists with strong Revit skills or Revit Technologists are required by an award-winning architectural practice in Dublin city centre. With offices in Ireland and internationally, they have a broad project portfolio of medium to largescale educational, commercial, industrial, healthcare, interior and residential developments.
The ideal candidates will be qualified Architectural Technologists with 0-2 years’ industry experience working with current legislation in Ireland or the UK. They will join an established team and work on a variety of commercial, industrial, educational, residential and data centre projects. Full training and support with be provided to ensure career progression.
In addition to a competitive salary to commensurate with experience, they offer a great location, a superb working environment including organising many social activities and charity events.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Ideally have gained some work experience within an architectural consultancy in Ireland
- Familiarity and experience using Revit is essential
- Applicants must be familiar with current Irish Building and Planning Regulations
- Project experience should ideally include a range medium to large scale commercial or residential developments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player
- Must have full permission to work in Ireland without restrictions
Salary & Benefits:
- €Fully negotiable depending on experience
- Discounted healthcare
- Early finish on Fridays
- 21 days’ holidays
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist OR Architectural Technician with strong Revit skills and are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.