Architectural Technologist (Revit OR AutoCAD)
A medium sized architectural practice in south Dublin have an urgent requirement for a qualified Architectural Technologist with 3 years+ industry experience. The successful candidate with join a contemporary practice with projects both in Ireland and internationally across a range of project typologies. They have a strong foothold in the Irish market with a wide-ranging project portfolio across high end residential, educational, leisure, office, commercial and civic developments.
This opportunity would suit an ambitious Architectural Technologist who is keen to gain exposure to all type of projects, through each phase offering genuine long term career progression.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have some experience working within the current building regulations, possess strong technical knowledge and understanding along with good proficiency in AutoCAD OR Revit. The Architectural Technologist will join a collaborative team and initially will work on educational residential projects at planning and tender stages, and then progress to office, educational and leisure projects at various stages of development.
- Educated to degree level in Architectural Technology
- A minimum of 3 years’ industry experience
- Strong technical understanding – competent at producing planning and tender drawings
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD OR Revit
- Previous project experience across residential, commercial, leisure or educational is desired
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of current Irish Building and Planning regulations
- This role would suit an enthusiastic and hardworking Architectural Technologist who can work on their own initiative within a busy design studio
- €40k-€55k depending on experience
- Professional Subscriptions
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.