Architectural Technologist (Senior)
An international architectural practice with two offices in Ireland, are seeking to recruit a Senior level Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 8 years’ post graduate experience to join the team. The ideal Architectural Technologist will have experience across residential, mixed-use, commercial, and healthcare projects, be proficient in Revit along with have a good understanding of current industry regulations.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Senior Associate and Project Architect taking projects through each stage of development through to completion on site.
The Senior level Architectural Technologist will join a studio-based team in Limerick (although currently working remotely), where they will get the opportunity to take the lead on a range of projects.
Career development and progression is fully supported.
**Excellent salary and benefits package on offer**
- A qualified Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 8 years’ architectural experience
- Previous project experience should include a range of commercial, healthcare, or residential projects
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Have a good understanding and experience working with current industry regulations
- Possess strong technical skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Site experience in Ireland is desired
- Team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must hold an EU passport or hold a valid work permit
Salary & Benefits:
- €50k-€60k negotiable depending on experience
- 25 days+ holidays
- Pension contributions
- Professional subscriptions
- Bike to work scheme
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist looking to progress your career in Ireland, please contact Deborah Byrne for further details.