Architectural Technologist (Senior)
An international architectural practice with two offices in Ireland, are seeking to recruit a Senior level Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 8 years’ post graduate experience to join the small team. The ideal Architectural Technologist will have previously worked on a range of residential, mixed-use, commercial, and healthcare projects, be proficient in Revit along with have previous experience working with current industry regulations.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Senior Associate and Project Architect in an industry leading architectural practice in Dublin city.
The Architectural Technologist will join a studio-based team (albeit remotely in the current climate), where they will get the opportunity to be involved in a range of projects through all stages of development.
Career development and progression is fully supported.
*Excellent salary and benefits package on offer*
- A qualified Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 8 years’ architectural experience
- Previous project experience should include a range of commercial, healthcare, or residential projects
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Have a good understanding and experience working to current industry regulations
- Possess strong technical skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Site experience in Ireland
- Team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must hold an EU passport or hold a valid work permit
Salary & Benefits:
- €55k-€65k depending on experience
- 25 days+ holidays
- Professional subscriptions
- Bike to work scheme
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist looking to progress your career in Ireland, please contact Deborah Byrne for further details.