Architectural Technologist – (Senior)
A medium sized architectural practice in Dublin city centre is currently recruiting a Senior Architectural Technologist with 5-10 years’ experience. They are a very successful and long-established practice with an excellent name for design and architectural expertise across commercial, residential, mixed-use, healthcare, leisure, industrial and interiors. Some of their current and past projects include iconic developments both nationally and internationally.
The Senior Architectural Technologist will join an established team (remotely) and be involved in a range of medium and largescale commercial and residential developments across Dublin, through tender and construction stages.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have proven success delivering projects in Ireland, proficiency in Revit and possess a good working knowledge and experience working with the current industry regulations.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- 5-10 years architectural experience
- Produce tender and construction packages
- Previous project experience should include medium and large-scale commercial or residential developments
- Strong technical understanding
- Site experience desired
- Proficiency in Revit skills
- Thorough understanding and experience working with current industry regulations is essential to be considered
- Hard working, self-motivated and confident individual who can work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- €50k-€65k doe
- 23 days holiday
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.