A medium sized design led practice in Dublin city are seeking a qualified Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 8 years’ experience to work on a range of high-profile projects across Dublin. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious Architectural Technologist with proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit and proven success delivering projects in Ireland in line with current industry regulations.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join a notable architectural practice with a team of over 40 talented Architects, Architectural Technologists, and Interior Design professionals, who have an excellent reputation in the Irish market. They are currently working on a range of medium and largescale projects across Dublin.
Their current project portfolio consists of commercial, residential, mixed-use, educational and healthcare developments.
Required experience for Senior Architectural Technologist:
- Degree level qualification in Architectural Technology
- Senior level with ideally 8 years post graduate experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD essential and familiarity with Revit preferred
- Experience in delivering projects on site is essential
- Project experience should include a range of medium and largescale developments
- Have a full understanding of the requirements and obligations of the BC(A)Rs
- Have cross sector project experience in technical design development, detailing and on site job running;
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
Salary & Benefits:
- €55k- €65k depending on experience
- 21 days holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness cover
If you are an Architectural Technologist or Senior Architectural Technologists interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.