A qualified Senior Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 8 years’ industry experience is required by a medium sized architectural practice in Dublin city centre, to work on a range of healthcare projects across Ireland. Previous healthcare project experience is desired, but not essential.
Established over 30 years ago, they are an award-winning architectural practice with a wide-ranging project portfolio which includes commercial, healthcare, conservation, residential, retail and leisure developments.
The ideal Architectural Technologist must have excellent Revit skills along with recent success delivering projects through all phases of development in Ireland in line with industry regulations.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Ideally 8 years+ architectural technology experience with a significant portion gained in Ireland or the UK
- Experience across a variety of project types – healthcare experience is advantageous, but not essential
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding
- Full proficiency in Revit is essential
- Previous experience working with current Irish building codes is essential to be considered
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable working as part of a team within a busy practice – although remotely during current restrictions
- Self-motivated and hard working
Salary & Benefits:
- €55k-€60k depending on experience
- Paid professional memberships
- Annual salary review
- Active social club
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist, Senior Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience in Ireland interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.