One of Ireland’s leading Architectural practices is seeking to recruit a Senior level Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 8 years’ post graduate experience to join the team. The ideal Architectural Technologist must have previously worked on a range of medium to largescale commercial, healthcare, industrial or residential projects, have proficiency in Revit along with possessing a good understanding and experience working with current industry regulations.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Senior Project Architect in an industry leading architectural practice in Dublin city with an excellent reputation for innovative design across all industry sectors. They operate within a collaborative environment where talent is nurtured to ensure career progression is offered to all.
The Architectural Technologist will join a studio-based team (albeit remotely in the current climate), where they will get the opportunity to be involved in a range of projects through all stages of development.
On offer is great opportunity to work on a range of high-profile projects where career development is ensured and supported.
- A qualified Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 8 years’ architectural experience
- Previous project experience should include a range of healthcare, industrial or residential projects
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Have a good understanding and experience working to current industry regulations
- Possess strong technical skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Site experience
- Team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits:
- €55k-€65k depending on experience
- Professional subscriptions
- Bike to work scheme
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist looking to progress your career in Ireland, please contact Deborah Byrne for further details.