A medium sized architectural practice in Dublin city centre is currently recruiting a Senior Architectural Technologist with 8 years + experience. They are a very successful and long-established practice with an excellent name for design and architectural expertise. Some of their current and past projects include iconic developments both nationally and internationally.
The Senior Architectural with join an established team and be involved in a range of medium and largescale commercial developments across Dublin, taking them from inception through to site.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have proven success delivering projects in Ireland, proficiency in Revit and possess a good working knowledge and experience working with the current Irish Building Regulations.
Some of their current projects includes commercial, residential, leisure, retail, civic, conservation, mixed-use, fitouts and residential developments.
In line with current travel restrictions, preference given to Architectural Technologists currently in Ireland
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- 8 years+ architectural experience
- Previous experience working on medium and large-scale commercial or residential developments desired
- Strong technical understanding
- Proven success taking projects to site in Ireland
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Thorough understanding and experience working with current industry regulations is essential to be considered
- Hard working, self-motivated and confident individual who can work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- €50-€60k doe
- 23 days holiday
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.