A growing architectural practice with offices in Meath and Cork, are seeking to recruit an experienced Architectural Technologist with circa 3 years’ post-graduate experience.
*The Architectural Technologist can choose to work in Cork or West Dublin / Meath office*
The Architectural Technologist will take have the opportunity to work on residential, retail, commercial, mixed-used and conservation projects of varying sizes, scale using Revit.
They are offering a career path for an experienced Architectural Technologist to progress within the company, where training and support will be provided to ensure personal development.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- A minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience
- Previous residential, retail or commercial project work is highly desired, but not essential
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical understanding
- Previous experience working with current building regulations is important
- Proficient in Revit
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland without restriction
- €40k-€50k doe
- Annual bonus
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist OR Architectural Technician with strong Revit skills and are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.