An architectural studio with offices across Ireland, are seeking to strengthen the Dublin team and are recruiting an experienced Architectural Technologist in North Dublin.
They have a wide ranging project portfolio and some of their current work include a largescale commercial (c.€30m), a healthcare (c.€30m), primary care centres (c.€20m +) as well as a range of new private residential and large scale Social housing projects.
This role is ideally suited to a self-motivated Architectural Technologist with an passion and enthusiasm for design detail and construction excellence. They will have the opportunity to work on a variety of project types as well as being involved at all stages of development using different modern methods of construction to ensure optimum energy efficiencies.
Excellent career progression opportunities and generous salary and benefits.
- Qualified Architect Technologist
- Ideally 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience in detailed design stages
- Ability to work on a variety of building types at all stages of development
- Revit knowledge
- Project experience across residential, commercial or healthcare development is highly beneficial
- A good understanding and knowledge of current Building Regulations
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Site experience desired
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland
Location: North Dublin, close to M50.
- Hybrid working
- 35 hours week
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist, Graduate Architect OR Registered Architect interested in opportunities in Ireland, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for further details.