Architectural Technologist (Revit)
A medium sized design led practice in South Dublin city are expanding due to an increase in projects and are recruiting a qualified Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 5 years’ experience to work on a range of projects across Ireland. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious Architectural Technologist with proficiency in Revit, possess strong technical knowledge and understanding along with having previous experience working with current industry regulations.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join a notable architectural practice with a team of over 25 talented Architects, Architectural Technologists professionals, who have an excellent reputation in the Irish market. They are currently working on a range of small, medium and largescale projects across Dublin.
Their current project portfolio consists of commercial, conservational, educational, and healthcare developments. Previous experience using Revit is essential, however further training will be provided.
Experience required for Architectural Technologist:
- Degree level qualification in Architectural Technology
- A minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience
- Proficiency in Revit is essential to be considered
- Previous experience delivering projects on site is preferred
- Project experience should include a range of medium and largescale developments
- Have a full understanding of the requirements and obligations of the BC(A)Rs
- Have cross sector project experience in technical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
Salary & Benefits:
- €50k- €65k depending on experience
- 21 days holidays
If you are an Architectural Technologist or Senior Architectural Technologist interested in this opportunity and meet the criteria above, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.