A leading multidisciplinary consultancy in Dublin with a large portfolio of public and private sector projects in Ireland and abroad, are seeking a qualified Architectural Technologist with ideally 3-5 years’ experience to work on a range of residential, commercial, educational, aviation and industrial projects.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have a good experience and understanding of current building regulations, a minimum of 3 years’ industry experience in Ireland or the UK, possess strong technical understanding and proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
On offer is the opportunity to work on a range of medium and largescale projects with a leading player in the Irish market and be rewarded with a very competitive salary package.
- Educated to Degree level in Architectural Technology
- High level of proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- A minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience across a variety of project types
- A good understanding and experience working with current Irish or UK building regulations is essential
- Previous project experience across residential, industrial, commercial, or educational developments is desired
- Highly motivated individual with good communication and organisational skills.
- This opportunity is open to qualified Architectural Technologist holding an EU passport or valid work permit.
- 25 days holiday
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist looking for a new opportunity in Dublin, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details on current vacancies with industry leading practices.