Interior Architect (Revit)
An Interior Architect with 5 years architectural experience working on commercial, retail, workplace design or leisure projects are required by a leading Architectural practice in Dublin.
Due to a significant increase in projects, they are expanding the award-winning Interiors team and seeking to recruit a qualified Interior Architect with strong visualization and Revit skills to be part of the team.
The ideal Interior Architect will have previous medium and largescale project experience, have experience working with Irish building regulations and be competent at producing design and documentation and site experience is desired.
If you are an Interior Technologist or an Architectural Technologist with a passion for interiors, this position offers a great opportunity to join an established team and work on a range of exciting projects.
Minimum requirements to be considered: (Must hold an EU passport or a valid work permit)
- Qualification in Architecture, Interior Design, Interior Architecture or similar
- 5 years’ industry experience within interior fit-outs – with an Interior Design company or Architectural practice
- Strong technical knowledge and design skills
- Full knowledge of current industry regulations
- High level of IT proficiency in Revit is essential and knowledge of AutoCAD, 3D Max, Lumen RT, Bluebeam Revu or Able2extract is advantageous
- Previous commercial, retail, leisure project experience desired
- Proven success taking projects from concept design phase through to final completion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven success working within a team environment
- €45k-€55k doe
- Group healthcare scheme
- Taxsaver – bike to work scheme
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Interior Architect, Interior Technician or Interior Designer and you are interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.