A qualified Architectural Technologist or Senior Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 5 years’ industry experience is required by a medium sized architectural practice in Dublin – (although currently working remotely).
In addition to a range of commercial, leisure, retail, educational and interior projects, they currently have a range of healthcare projects (hospital, primary care, nursing homes etc) across Ireland and are seeking an experienced Architectural Technologist with strong technical understanding to join the team. Although previous healthcare experience is desired, it is not essential to be considered.
The successful Architectural Technologist will have the opportunity to work on projects and all phases of development including taking them to site.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years’ architectural experience
- Healthcare, Commercial, Retail or Leisure project experience is highly desired
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in the Irish or UK market
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit preferred
- Previous experience working with current Irish building codes is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable working as part of a team within a busy practice
- Self-starter and ambitious
Salary & Benefits:
- €50k-€60k depending on experience
- Paid professional memberships
- Annual salary review
- Active social club
- Great location close to all modes of public transport
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent industry experience in Ireland who is interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are fully confidential.