A qualified and experienced Architectural Technologist is required by a growing architectural practice in the Tullamore. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ industry experience, with preferably some residential project work along with one year working with the current Irish Building Regulations.
This practice is a leading player in the Irish architectural market with a busy project portfolio, they have a strong reputation for delivering creative design and innovation across all their work with long standing relationships with their clients.
Some of their current project portfolio includes a range of medium and large-scale residential and mixed-use developments across Ireland.
The successful Architectural Technologist will be self-motivated and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment and will have the opportunity to work on projects through all stages of development.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will:
- Hold an educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- A minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience, with a minimum of 12 months experience adhering to current regulations
- Previous project experience should include residential or mixed-use developments
- Must have a thorough understanding and experience working with current Irish building and planning legislation is essential
- Be self-motivated and ambitious
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD essential and Revit is advantageous
- €40k-€50k depending on experience
- Annual bonus
- Life assurance
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist meeting the criteria above, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.